But God …
- His promises are eternal and forever
- He is my refuge and my fortress
- My God I can trust in.
Listen to this video as Ann reads and comments on Psalm 91
- (1) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
- (2) I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
- (3) For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
- (4) He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
- (5) You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
- (6) nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
- (7) A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
- (8) You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
- (9) Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place— the Most High, who is my refuge—
- (10) no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.
- (11) For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
- (12) On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.
- (13) You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.
- (14) “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.
- (15) When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honour him.
- (16) With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”