- Ministries you may like to get involved in
- Your passion is a God given gift and directs you to your ministry
- Below are ministries that are operational or that need you to start
- Give us a call where you think God wants you
- Involvement in God’s work should be a result of the saving grace we received through what Jesus has done for us on the cross
Pastoral care at Maranatha consists of helping acts, directed towards the healing, sustaining, guiding, reconciling and nurturing of persons whose troubles and concerns arise in the context of daily interactions and ultimate means and concerns.
Maranatha Childrens Unit is here to
help children to experience God
in a loving and funfilled environment
Maranatha Christian Community Church is an inner city church and as the name reflect a community church
The church family gatthers after every service for coffee and fellowship
Regular outreaches and caring is done by the church and or individuals in the church
Much of the hospitality os done without knowing or being spoken about
A disciple is a person that became Christian and is now prepared to the taught how to think and feel and act as a Christian
A new Christians must be trained how to think and feel and act as a Christian — that is, discipling in the sense of growing them into more and more maturity — that happens in so many ways in the New Testament. Here are some possibilities:
- Titus 2:4 — Older women are to train younger women.
- Second Timothy 2:2 — Paul trained Timothy to train others to train others.
- Ephesians 6:4 — Fathers are to train their children.
- Matthew 28:20 — Missionaries are to teach the nations everything Jesus commanded.
- Hebrews 3:13 — All Christians are to exhort each other every day to avoid sin and to stir each other up to love and good works (see also Hebrews 10:24–25).
- First Peter 4:10 — All Christians are to use their gifts to serve others.
- Acts 18:24–26 — Priscilla and Aquila, on the spur of the moment it seems, explained the way of God more accurately to Apollos.
And we could go on and on.
Dischipleship means that every Christian should help unbelievers to become believers by showing them Christ and then should help other believers grow to more and more maturity.
Discipleship means that every Christian should be seeking to get help for themselves from others to keep on growing.
This means that every church should think through how all different kinds of biblical disciple-making find expression in church life.