Preparing to Pray Effectively
Preparing to Pray Effectively – 1 Preparing to Pray Effectively – 1
Do you will experience all kinds of interference when you pray.
One of these is Satan. When you start praying bind his voice in the name of Jesus.
Then trust that the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you into all truth in other words what you need to pray for.
In Mathew 16:19 two things are very clear
- We have the authority of the believer.
- Our heavenly position helps us with our earthly perseverance
Read and make these scriptures your own as well as to strengthen your ‘faith’ Matthew 16:19; John 14:26; 15:26-27; 16:13-15; James 4:7-8; 1 Peter 5:8-9
What do I need to do to prepare for battle?
Therefore, take up the full armour of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Ephesians 6:13–15
Accept the fact that:
- Satan was defeated at the cross.
- Sin’s penalty was paid for all people for all time.
- Sin’s power was broken.
- Yet Satan and his fallen angels continue to engage in guerrilla warfare to discourage, deceive, divide, and destroy God’s people.
- Believers are commanded to equip and prepare themselves
- to be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power
- to stand firm against the enemy’s schemes.
It is imperative that we understand these principles Think about them and make them your ouwn
The next video will carry on topic with the “Preparing to Pray effectively”